HYIP for beginner

Learn all you need to know about High Yield Investment Programs here.

Monday, March 13, 2006

How's my HYIP quest going on?

Ok, I am no expert in this HYIP, but I do extensive research about HYIPs.
The first time I was exposed to HYIP was during my uni life. But due to limited resource, I didn't focus that much into HYIP inspite of all the hype about it at that time.
Ok, there are so many so called get rich quick scheme out there, which I am not interested to talk about.
Let me assure you. They're not all are what they're saying. And HYIP is not an easy place to be rich if you don't have the right knowledge :)
If all the programs are really paying big money, I am sure I would have joined each and everyone of HYIP programs that existed. But that is not the case.
There is some truth in the saying, only spend what you can afford to lose. I hope there will be no one that bet their monthly rent to get instant cash in HYIP.
Because, you might not get back your investment.
Ok, there are a few programs though that I have been trying for quite some time and they're really paying me money. Until today. But I am not sure about tomorrow, and the day after that. Because HYIP come and go.
So, let's check out my favourite list.

1. Solid Investment
Right now, they're letting investors to have the VIP status so that we can earn 3% daily return. But, by activating that function, you won't be able to change your compounding rate from 100%.
If you don't want to become VIP investors, just try the regular one, which will give you 1.8% return daily.

2. Metropolitan Financial NetworkFormerly known as 2 Christian Traders
I think they're one of the best HYIP around, because they're giving 8% return on ivestment for 15 days, which will make you 20% richer in 2 weeks' time.
I highly recommend this one.

3. Old Fund
This one here have been paying me consistently for quite some time already.
I think it's still safe to invest a few bucks here.

4. International Forex Group
This program is paying 1% daily for 200 days. So far, I am still getting paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home