HYIP for beginner

Learn all you need to know about High Yield Investment Programs here.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Trojan Alert "gdiwxp2.dll"

Have you been E-gold Hacked, Then checkout this email
Hope this doesn't happen to any of us here.

Hello all

I received this from another Admin this morning.
Please pass this along, I found it on my computer also.

Hi Members~
Thought you may want to read this email I got from one
of your fellow members.

I've just had my egold account hacked and I've finally
found out how it's being done to a lot of people.

There is a trojan virus being spread and if you have it
you'll have the file gdiwxp.dll This file doesn't show
up in any virus checks until a new update of Norton today.
It copies your log-in to egold then it empties your account
at will.

One symptom of it is that when you try logging in to
egold you get kicked out due to wrong info, sometimes
only once but other times 2 or 3 times.
Please let your people know about this. It only got me
for $5.20 right after you paid me. But I'm sure there are
people out there that stand
to lose a lot more than that including YOU!
The file is usually found in C:\\Windows\system32\

Norton Antivirus will pick this file up as a virus now
but it can't be
deleted by Norton or yourself. But it's not protected
from a name
change. I changed the name to gdiwxp2.dll and then could
delete it. If it
still won't delete after the name change reboot and then
delete it.


Thanks
Chee Kui

Tags: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home